Water Heater Repairs Available
Whether you have problems with your existing water heater or you're ready to upgrade to a new, cost-effective water heater, the licensed plumbers at Rockdale Plumbing & Drain, Inc. are here to help.
We offer cost-effective water heater repair with a guarantee on all work performed. After inspecting your water heater, we will explain your options and help you understand whether your water heater can be repaired, if repairs are the cost-effective solution, or if it's time for a new appliance.
Why settle for a lukewarm shower in the morning? Contact us to restore hot water to your home.
Rockdale Water Heater Repair
If you do not have hot water, or your hot water runs out too fast, it's possible that repairs will fix the problem, especially if your water heater is under 10 years old.
Depending on the problem, your water heater may need:
- Gas valve replacement
- Gas thermocouple replacement
- Thermostat replacement
- Heating element replacement (upper or lower element)
- Flushing, which is recommended once a year to remove sediment build-up that can reduce performance and cause your water heater to fail prematurely
Water Heater Installation
You may want to upgrade to a new water heater to enjoy better energy savings, but sometimes there's no choice but to replace a failing water heater. While our water heater repair technicians make every effort to repair your water heater when possible and cost-effective, sometimes it isn't possible.
The average tank water heater will last for 10-13 years if well maintained. If you have any of these warning signs, it's likely time to replace your water heater before it gives out:
- Water heater is 10+ years old
- You have rust-coloured hot water
- You see water around the water heater
- You hear rumbling or banging noises when the water heater warms up